Home » Inventory Control

Inventory Control


Warehouse Management

We understand the need to get the part to your customer as soon as possible and you cannot do that if you are buried in paperwork. Our system was designed to let users quickly check inventory levels in all their locations without having to jump around screens. You can go from a top-level view of your inventory to pulling up any order related to the part number in question in just a few keystrokes.

Purchasing & Forecasting

We believe in the 80/20 Rule. 80% of your inventory should require no involvement from your buyers except to receive it into the warehouse. These are the parts that are consistent in sales each month. It’s the other 20% that needs special attention, those parts with erratic demand, slow movers or with unusual lead times from your suppliers. Our Forecasting system handles the 80% and points out the 20% needs your attention. From large stock orders to individual drop shipments direct from your vendor, we handle it all!

Inter-Company Transfers

With our system you have a choice to transfer your inventory between locations daily, weekly, monthly or on demand to fill a customer’s need when they just must have it. We also offer the option of Inter-Company transfers that automatically creates all the appropriate AR and AP transactions saving your employee the headache of doing it themselves.

Light Manufacturing

Otherwise known as work orders. Assembly part numbers can be built on an In-House Work Order and received into your inventory ready to be sold. Demand is stored on both the components used to create the part number and the Assembly itself, so you know exactly what you need, when you need it!